Sunday, July 09, 2006

Outcomes

I met with my college friends Li and Ameg today. It’s Li’s advanced birthday treat—an early dinner at CPK. We don’t get to meet like this often and it was good that Ameg can join us for a change. It’s mostly catching up talk about what everyone’s been up to and how the passage of time (ugh) had turned us into varied types of social beings. So far, we haven’t become someone we’d be ashamed of ^.^

So much for my ‘uber ultimate package’ as I just found out that Amelie Mauresmo won Wimbledon. That’s fine, too bad for Justine though. Later today, it will be the men’s finals and at early dawn will be the World Cup finals.

ScARyThOuGHt…I seriously hope my ‘uber ultimate package’ will not yield it’s counterpart combination *O_o*


1 comment:

Tintin said...

wow, you follow a lot of sports events really? Are you really rooting for the french? Allez-y Bleus!