With the permission from the medstudent-who-turned-blue, I am presenting this forced choice question for the readers of my blog:
Assuming these are real, WHICH CAR WILL YOU PICK?
No, you can't abstain and reason out that you don't drive or cannot afford a driver, nor claim that you will just take advantage of being bipedal and use other means of transportation.
Car A (Top) - Let's call the the Pika-mobile. The design is that of Pikachu from the anime Pokemon. Honestly, I've O.C.-ed myself out trying to figure out the make of this car. My search has brought me to two candidates--the Toyota Ist or the Cherry. I'm also considering a Kia Picanto but it has not been cited in the websites that I looked at.
Car B (Bottom) - For the lack of better name, let's call it the Kitty-mobile. Basically, it's an airbrushed art of Hello Kitty. Its muffler, by the way, is also shaped as Hello Kitty--so in case you are caught smoke-belching, hopefully, the arresting officer will find it cute and cut you some slack. If I'm not mistaken, this is a Ferrari Testarossa.
Game! Pick, pick, pick! ^-^
Assuming these are real, WHICH CAR WILL YOU PICK?
No, you can't abstain and reason out that you don't drive or cannot afford a driver, nor claim that you will just take advantage of being bipedal and use other means of transportation.Car A (Top) - Let's call the the Pika-mobile. The design is that of Pikachu from the anime Pokemon. Honestly, I've O.C.-ed myself out trying to figure out the make of this car. My search has brought me to two candidates--the Toyota Ist or the Cherry. I'm also considering a Kia Picanto but it has not been cited in the websites that I looked at.
Car B (Bottom) - For the lack of better name, let's call it the Kitty-mobile. Basically, it's an airbrushed art of Hello Kitty. Its muffler, by the way, is also shaped as Hello Kitty--so in case you are caught smoke-belching, hopefully, the arresting officer will find it cute and cut you some slack. If I'm not mistaken, this is a Ferrari Testarossa.
Game! Pick, pick, pick! ^-^

12 comments:
pikachu!!! i pick Car A.
kitty's too girly for me. :D
i kinda missed answering forced choice kind of questions. :)
Pika-mobile, I choose you!
Yung Pink!
It looks very mobile!
And it can leap cliffs!
Pero that does mean bakla talaga ako???
I want the Pikachu car!!! so cutie pie hahahahaha. it's so bagay me!
love the pikachu car! wehehehe! sooo cute!!!
gusto ko yung peeka-tsu
because gusto ko si peeka-tsu
thank you
Hello Kitty!
Pikachu!!!
Ang girly kasi masyado nung Hello Kitty...
Tsaka mas cute naman si Pikachu kaysa Hello Kitty...
I would actually choose the pikachu one. Even if I would love the ferrari, the HK seems like just huge stickers pasted on the car. =P
haha, one of the toughest choices i ever had to make...
Hello Kitty! Although Pika's cute, sorry, i never did like yellow! :P
besides, jennai...you didnt say we'd have to drive it around town everyday in broad daylight, right? :P
Thanks for those who voted! ^__^
@ charmander t:
True...though nothing beats Sir Bob's disgusting and/or perverted forced choice questions that make you wonder exactly what kind of upbringing you really had, LOL!
@ jamadi9:
I implied you will have to use it. Unless you go to work every night (which I doubt you do, but what do I really know, right? mwehehehe ; ), you will have to use it in broad daylight. Daily.
Post a Comment