This is the second time it has happened. Before, I thought the culprit was the place I had cafe latte, which was Figaro. But now, Starbucks had the same effect. However, the latte from Nescafe coffee vendos have no such effects. Hmm, maybe I'm allergic to expensive lattes. LOL!
I finally finished checking the grad papers--YAY! I just needed to leave the house and not come back unless I'm done. Next will be the undergrads--until the new batch of grad papers arrive @__@
I played tennis again this morning and for some reason, I was actually exhausted a bit more than usual. I wonder if it was a good idea to play on one's second day or maybe it's because of the rest I got over the weekend. This explains why I'm tired the whole day and opted to go out because I just might end up sleeping if I stayed at home.
It's back to work tomorrow. Crunch time.
I finally finished checking the grad papers--YAY! I just needed to leave the house and not come back unless I'm done. Next will be the undergrads--until the new batch of grad papers arrive @__@
I played tennis again this morning and for some reason, I was actually exhausted a bit more than usual. I wonder if it was a good idea to play on one's second day or maybe it's because of the rest I got over the weekend. This explains why I'm tired the whole day and opted to go out because I just might end up sleeping if I stayed at home.
It's back to work tomorrow. Crunch time.

2 comments:
Maybe it is an ingredient in those expensive lattes. ^^; msg? hehe drugs if you are paranoid. That is why it is expensive. bwehehe
Rest up ^_^
We used to use MSG (that's ajinomoto, isn't it?) in cooking meals when I was a kid until my doc relatives said it's bad. Didn't made me dizzy ^^;
I shall rest up. And sleep.
Domo ^^
Post a Comment