Which student wouldn’t like class suspensions? I bet few would. I remember when I was younger class suspensions would be such a blessing especially when it’s right on exam day.
Of course, I wonder which student thinks about the world of other people who have to deal with class suspensions…like maybe their teachers? (Yeah, I bet they’d care, LOL!)
Being in a trimestral system does not help either. I’ve been molding and remolding my existing course plans and adjusting it again and again.
Sigh, I’m starting not to care anymore. I should use the time to check the mountain of papers I have.
It better rain really hard today.
[sun is slightly radiating outside…meh.]
------
On other notes…YEAH, BABY!!! THE DJOK HAS FINALLY GONE PAST THE FED EXPRESS!!! I know, I know—Montreal is not even a grand slam but it was so nice to see other players beat Federer. Too bad Djokovic’s already out in Cincinnati. I do hope he does well in the US Open.
…Yes, Bagh-daddy…I’d still root for you, too… ^_^
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
same here, i've decided not to think about what the hell to do especially since monday is a holiday again (and the next monday as well!). bahala na c batman!
but you gotta admit, it's pretty hard to check papers or even read when the weather makes you want to sleeep!
Actually, when I wake up really early (see next post), I get energized to work. I like this condition better because it is not hot. But I think the moment I wake up at 9am the next time and start working at 1pm, I wouldn't be as productive.
Post a Comment